Saturday 11 May 2013

S/S13 Trends- Achieving Pastel Perfection


 Through the narrow slits in my window, glints of summer sun are peeking through. This can only mean one thing..THE RAIN HAS FINALLY GONE (temporarily). To celebrate why not whack on some pastel pieces, and get out in that gorgeous buttery sunlight?!

Here is a selection of my favourite outfits of the week, compiled and created on my ASOS Fashion Finder Blog (I shall put the link up to my page soon). Key aspects of the spring pastel trend this season has to be the patent wedge (as seen right) and the light floral clutch (below)- such lovely statement pieces that can be matched with a wide array of outfits (especially if any of you lucky things are going away on holiday this year!). 


To achieve the full pastel effect I would suggest visiting stores like Reiss, Vero Moda and French Connection who all have leapt gallantly into this super-feminine S/S13 trend. 

If you are looking for the perfect cotton shirt I would highly recommend the gorgeous 'Floral Flirtation' shirt from French Connection (£55) with delicate tiny eyelet detailing; a stunning piece that could easily be matched with light blue cropped trousers and ballerina flats for a casual day look. 

Photo copyight: (C) ASOS Fashion Finder. Outfits created by me (Han02nnah)

No comments:

Post a Comment